We are very thankful for the generosity of the individuals and companies who donate to the Silent Auction each year. The proceeds of the Silent Auction go directly to the Charities. Please joins us in helping cure cancer by donating a product or service to the Silent Auction.
See contact information below.
Each year, our Silent Auction features animal care products & services, beautiful artwork, beauty products, children’s items, clothing & jewelry, dining certificates, equestrian care & equipment, gift baskets, home essentials, movie memorabilia, professional portrait sittings, sport items & memorabilia, theatre & show tickets, spectacular trips and more!
2018 Silent Auction Prizes Include:
- Alyssa Milano Collection Dodger Wear & Headshot, both Signed by Alyssa Milano
- Ariat Ladies Clothing
- Artwork ~ Diamond in the Rough, First Day, Secretariat and Man O’War Collector’s Plates Signed by Artist Fred Stone
- Artwork ~ Framed and Signed Prints & Photography
- Autry Museum of the American West Passes
- Bed and Kitchen Linens
- Browband with Crystals ~ Red Barn Bridlework by KL Black “True Blue”
- Bubble Sport Bag with Leather Fringe by Adi Kissilevich
- Cervical Neck Traction Device
- Christy’s Pet Care Overnight Pet Sitting
- Congressman Adam B Schiff Autographed Congressional Club Cookbook
- Cowboy Hat
- Cowboy’s Night Out: Dan Post Men’s 8D Cowboy Boots & “Rodeo Rough by Bailey” Cowboy Hat
- Cowgirl’s Night Out: Cowgirl Print Purses with Sequins, Plus Bling Bracelet and Necklaces
- Dining Certificates from El Portal, Honey Baked Ham, Islands, Pinocchio’s, Original Tommy’s, The Smoke House and more!
- Dish Trivet
- Dressage Pad ~ Black USG Quilted Baroness with Decorative Crystals
- Equine Supplies ~ Certificates from Broken Horn Saddlery, DaMoor’s & East Valley Feed
- Fly Mask with Decorative Crystals
- Full Body Horse Massage
- Gymnastics Certificates to Fun & Fit and Golden State Gymnastics
- Handbag, Leather & Linen
- Horseback Riding Lessons
- Hypnotherapy / Therapeutic Guided-Imagery Session with Calminsense
- Ice Skating and Skate Rental at the Pickwick
- Kahoots EX Premium Horse Feed (50# bag)
- Kahoots Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Premium Dog Food (15# bag)
- Kids Toys, Clothing & Baskets
- Leather Leads w/ Chain
- Little Cowboy Dreams Youth Blanket & Rope
- Loretta Swit Signed Memorabilia and Book
- Marcus Allen Bobblehead
- Medieval Times Fun Pack, Including 2 Dinner Tickets and Gift Bag Full of Goodies
- Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa 1-Night Stay & Buffet for 2
- Necklace & Earring Set + Bling Bracelet
- Outdoors To The Max Incredible Camping Products: Light, Hammock, Umbrella & More
- Pasture in a Net Freedom Feeder
- Pedicure at Hair By Robb
- Photography Portrait Sittings with Bradford Renaissance Portraits, Halper Fine Art, Photography As An Art, Rowley Portraiture and Roclord Studios
- Platinum Performance Gift Basket
- Porcelain Horsehead Pendant
- Purina 6V Motorcycle (ages 3-6)
- Purina 6V Tractor w/ Trailer (ages 3-5)
- Renaissance Pleasure Faire, 4 Passes
- Rope Halter w/ Braided Rawhide & Leather
- Saddlebags, with Insulation & Many Pockets
- Spa Basket for Your Horse
- Star Trek Posters signed by William Shatner
- Star Wars Posters signed by Mark Hamill
- USC Mascot ~ Date for 4 with Travleler and Photo Opp at his Home
- USC Norris Gift Pack Full of Products
- Wine Sampling Experiences in Your Home
We all have friends and family who have been affected by Cancer. Advancements in treatment are helping more and more people to beat the odds, and Fiesta of the Spanish Horse is proud to have played a part in helping many Survivors (or Heroes, as we call them) to win their battles. Over the years, Fiesta has raised critical research dollars to help leading scientists and physicians find potential treatments and cures to assist these patients and countless others.
Now in its 10th year, Fiesta has become a celebrated annual tradition that attracts more than 6,000 people and hundreds of horses during the weekend, this year to be held April 26 -29, 2018. Saturday evening’s ‘MANE’ EVENT is an electrifying Broadway-Style Spectacular showcasing extraordinary equine performances: from dazzling displays of elegant dancing horses, to the breakneck speed and precision of Hollywood’s stunt ponies! This lively, family oriented show also embraces different styles of Music and Dance, and features a variety of vendors, wonderful food, a raffle/silent auction, celebrities and much more! Proceeds will help find new treatments for leukemia, breast cancer, lymphoma and so many other forms of this heartbreaking disease.
On behalf of those afflicted with cancer, please join us as one of our many generous supporters by donating a gift for our Silent Auction. You/your company will be recognized at Fiesta for your generosity.
Thank you for your support in helping us find a cure!