We are very thankful for the generosity of the individuals and companies who donate to the Silent Auction each year. The proceeds of the Silent Auction go directly to the Charities. Please joins us in helping cure cancer by donating a product or service to the Silent Auction.
See contact information below.
Each year, our Silent Auction features animal care products & services, beautiful artwork, beauty products, children’s items, clothing & jewelry, dining certificates, equestrian care & equipment, gift baskets, home essentials, movie memorabilia, professional portrait sittings, sport items & memorabilia, theatre & show tickets, spectacular trips and more!
A sampling of last year’s prizes included:
- Autry Museum of the American West Guest Passes
- Broken Horn Saddlery Gift Certificate
- Calico Kid Covers, Custom Handmade Leather Cowboy Boot Purse
- Conan VIP Live Taping for 2
- Cowgirl’s Rule Gift Basket
- Darius Rucker Concert Tickets
- Dining Certificates from Centanni Trattoria, In-N-Out Burger, Pinocchio’s Restaurant, Tommy’s World Famous Hamburgers and more!
- Dog Beds, Custom Made and Hand-Milled
- Dr. Phil Show Taping for 4
- Equine-Assisted Life/Career Coaching 1 Hour Private Session with Conscious & Equine Rockstar Coaching
- Flappers Comedy Club & Restaurant ~ 10 General Admission Tickets
- Frederic Remington Portfolio of Six Western Prints
- Golden State Gymnastics Gift Certificate
- Halper Fine Art Sitting & Family Portrait
- Horse Hair Bracelet
- LA Philharmonic Concert Tickets valued
- LA Saddlery – “Sahran” Limited Edition Breyer Horse & Gift Certificate
- Nuzzle and Chew One-Hour Full Body Horse Massage
- Paintings & Prints
- Platinum Performance Gift Basket
- PRP Wine International Private In-Home
- Purina Child’s Rally Racer
- Purina Child’s Tractor with Removable Trailer
- Snack Master’s Basket
- US Flag Flown Over US Capitol – Priceless!
- Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah in Las Vegas – 2 Tickets for Gold Tour
- Weathering the Storm Doggie Basket
- Yoga Blend Gift Certificate for 5 Classes
We all have friends and family who have been affected by Cancer. Advancements in treatment are helping more and more people to beat the odds, and Fiesta of the Spanish Horse is proud to have played a part in helping many Survivors (or Heroes, as we call them) to win their battles. Over the years, Fiesta has raised critical research dollars to help leading scientists and physicians find potential treatments and cures to assist these patients and countless others.
Now in its 10th year, Fiesta has become a celebrated annual tradition that attracts more than 6,000 people and hundreds of horses during the weekend, this year to be held April 26 -29, 2018. Saturday evening’s ‘MANE’ EVENT is an electrifying Broadway-Style Spectacular showcasing extraordinary equine performances: from dazzling displays of elegant dancing horses, to the breakneck speed and precision of Hollywood’s stunt ponies! This lively, family oriented show also embraces different styles of Music and Dance, and features a variety of vendors, wonderful food, a raffle/silent auction, celebrities and much more! Proceeds will help find new treatments for leukemia, breast cancer, lymphoma and so many other forms of this heartbreaking disease.
On behalf of those afflicted with cancer, please join us as one of our many generous supporters by donating a gift for our Silent Auction. You/your company will be recognized at Fiesta for your generosity.
Thank you for your support in helping us find a cure!